WorkStride is a fast-growing company in the employee incentive and recognition industry. Our software platform is an enterprise-wide recognition, rewards, and incentive solution that makes it easy to highlight good deeds, compensate great work, and share authentic stories that reinforce a common direction. We are headquartered in New York City’s Empire State Building, and we are owned by The Riverside Company, a global private equity firm.
The culture at WorkStride is an entrepreneurial one where individuals with creative ideas and the motivation to implement them can make a big impact. In this fast-growing environment, employees have the freedom to define their roles and take on projects that might be outside of a typical job description.
Some benefits to working at WorkStride include:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Summer Fridays and unlimited vacation policy
- Empire State Building location, convenient to all public transportation, with beautiful views from the 39th floor
- State of the art gym on-site
- Free snacks and drinks
- Casual dress code
- Cooking competitions, game nights, and monthly birthday/anniversary parties
- Great corporate culture, with a highly accessible executive team and regular company meetings to communicate goals and progress
Join Our Team
Senior Sales Executive
Our Senior Sales Executives are responsible for identifying potential business opportunities within their territories, understanding customer’s business challenges when it comes to their channel, then delivering a solution to the customer around the WorkStride Incentives platform.
- Bachelors degree: advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of direct B2B sales experience calling on Fortune 1000 companies
- Background of business development and prospecting
- Career sales success through prospecting and growing revenue in large accounts
- Large volume sales experience ($250k plus per sale)
- Experience with broad range of sales cycles (three to six to twelve months)
- History of career stability
- Experience selling software, products to the Channel Sales / Marketing arms of large organizations
Looking for a talented sales individual to join our growing WorkStride Incentives team. WorkStride Incentives is a platform that channel marketers use to help improve the productivity of their channel, and ‘behavior shift’ sales efforts of the front-facing sales force so that their goals are aligned to the goals of your organization. The product has more than 10 Fortune 500 customers already, plus another 25+ medium to large sized organizations. You will prospect in your territory for the right opportunities, while also receiving marketing and inside sales leads to follow up on.
Sales Development Representative
- Develop targeted lists of leads using LinkedIn, specialized databases, and other online resources.
- Make 50+ cold-calls per day to build and maintain lead development pipeline.
- Gain a fundamental understanding of recognition, rewards, and incentive software solutions, in order to position WorkStride effectively in the marketplace.
- Uncover organizations’ processes, challenges, and goals, and align our offerings with their needs.
- Qualify leads through a consultative sales approach and work collaboratively with the Sales Executives to set up demos.
- Manage and qualify inbound leads from demand generation activities.
- Consistently meet or exceed calling and opportunity generation quotas.
- Track and update all sales activities in Salesforce.com.
Client Relationship Manager
The Client Relationship Manager will establish a relationship with clients during the pre-sales process and maintain that client relationship post sale. The CRM acts as the client champion within WorkStride, responsible for preserving long term reoccurring business, identifying new business opportunities and creating client referrals based on achieved program success.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the client to determine “What WS success looks like” for their organization and implements that strategy
- Provide Best Practices by demonstrating industry, program and product awareness
- Manage activities across departments to ensure deliverables are met and that WS efforts support the “success” of the client
- Introduce client to new product features and upgrades available through WS Project Releases
- Creates Client Success Plan for internal strategy benchmarking
- Monitors account activities such as issuances, mrr, service issues and escalations
- Identifies opportunities for program expansion & utilization of more WS services and capabilities during quarterly and annual reviews
- Escalates and informs appropriate personnel of at-risk clients
- Monitor activity, service levels and contract terms to identify “at Risk” clients sooner rather than later
- Works with internal teams to identify actions that can be utilized to increase service levels
- Create Client Success Plans for all clients assigned a CRM function
- Utilize Salesforce for client relationship activity tracking
- Share learnings and best practices across clients and programs
Desired Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years’ business related experience
- Prior recognition/incentive industry experience
- Strategic business thinker with ability to establish relationships with high level business owners
- Strong market, product, business acumen
- Aptitude for technology, project management
- Ability to identify and navigate a clients traits/tendencies and manage accordingly
- Experience supporting multiple clients with market diversity
- Technical trusted advisor
- Prior sales experience
Position with Giveanything.com, Inc. dba WorkStride located in New York, New York
Desired Experience & Education:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or foreign degree equivalent and 2 years of software development experience including 2 years of experience designing and constructing workflows, UI/UX and reporting features for Recognition and Incentive programs and 2 years of experience integrating and ensuring interoperability with various HRIS and payroll systems. Must also have 2 years of experience in each of the following:
- Using database technologies, including SQL, conventions and standards in database architecture, optimization, and database sharing;
- Using ColdFusion 10, Microsoft SQL SERVER 2008/2012, JAVA 8, Spring 4, and Hibernate 4;
- Using Junit, JQUERY, AngularJs, Jira, Tomcat 8, Git, and Eclipse;
- Using Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Web Services/APIs, Search Technologies, and open source components;
- Branching strategies and tools including Git & Jira; and
- Developing enterprise SaaS applications.
Experience may be gained concurrently.
Life at WorkStride