WorkStride is a fast-growing company in the employee incentive and recognition industry. Our software platform is an enterprise-wide recognition, rewards, and incentive solution that makes it easy to highlight good deeds, compensate great work, and share authentic stories that reinforce a common direction. We are headquartered in New York City’s Empire State Building, and we are owned by The Riverside Company, a global private equity firm.
The culture at WorkStride is an entrepreneurial one where individuals with creative ideas and the motivation to implement them can make a big impact. In this fast-growing environment, employees have the freedom to define their roles and take on projects that might be outside of a typical job description.
Some benefits to working at WorkStride include:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Summer Fridays and unlimited vacation policy
- Empire State Building location, convenient to all public transportation, with beautiful views from the 39th floor
- State of the art gym on-site
- Free snacks and drinks
- Casual dress code
- Cooking competitions, game nights, and monthly birthday/anniversary parties
- Great corporate culture, with a highly accessible executive team and regular company meetings to communicate goals and progress
Join Our Team
Client Relationship Manager
The Client Relationship Manager will establish a relationship with clients during the pre-sales process and maintain that client relationship post sale. The CRM acts as the client champion within WorkStride, responsible for preserving long-term recurring business, identifying new business opportunities and creating client referrals based on achieved program success.
Join the team of talented software professionals responsible for building and maintaining the WorkStride platform! You’ll be a great fit if you love being part of a team, are forward-thinking, and have a “do whatever it takes” approach to your work.
Life at WorkStride