An international telecommunications firm with revenues of over $40 billion was manually creating promotions and disbursing monetary rewards to thousands of dealer sales representatives across the US.
- Too much time to create promotions and verify sales
- High rate of error caused by manual processes
- Inability to track program participants and their activity
- No efficient reporting mechanisms in place to measure ROI
WorkStride built a platform that automated processes for both administrators and participants, featuring:
- Contest creator that allowed administrators to build promotions within just a few clicks and communicate them to select groups
- Sales widget for entry on the fly with built-in fraud detection based on sales data supplied by the client
- Real-time leaderboard
- Automated text message notifications to participants
- Comprehensive reporting that shows sales by region, sales manager, store location, etc. down to individual registered participants and compares them to contest spend
- 23% increase in sales with more consistent and effective implementation of the program throughout dealer locations
- Contest creation time went from more than an hour to 10 minutes
- Automated fraud checking saved hours of manual work each month while ensuring 35% fewer mistakes
- Reporting allowed the client to make smarter decisions on promotional spend based on ROI analysis
Want more information?
[eBook] Ensuring The Success Of Your Channel Incentive Program
Find out ten ways to help you lay a solid foundation for your channel incentive program.
[Video] WorkStride Incentives Platform Overview
Gain an understanding of WorkStride’s offerings and the benefits of using a channel incentive platform.
[eBook] Cloud-Based Incentives: A Channel Marketer’s Guide
Learn how using a professional channel incentive solution can increase revenue, improve ROI, increase engagement, and reduce fraud.