WorkStride is a fast-growing company in the employee incentive and recognition industry. Our software platform is an enterprise-wide recognition, rewards, and incentive solution that makes it easy to highlight good deeds, compensate great work, and share authentic stories that reinforce a common direction. We are headquartered in New York City’s Empire State Building, and we are owned by The Riverside Company, a global private equity firm.
The culture at WorkStride is an entrepreneurial one where individuals with creative ideas and the motivation to implement them can make a big impact. In this fast-growing environment, employees have the freedom to define their roles and take on projects that might be outside of a typical job description.
Why join our team?
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible PTO policy and work arrangements
- Free access to over 2,000 courses via our Udemy e-learning portal
- Free snacks and drinks
- Casual dress code
- Cooking competitions, game nights, monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations, and more!
- State of the art gym in our building
Join Our Team
Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager is a client-facing resource for enterprise-level accounts. The Senior Project Manager will assume responsibility for the technical, cost, and schedule commitments associated with one or more software implementation engagements for our growing WorkStride client base. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Own the client relationship – function as primary point of contact during implementation, and maintain position as trusted advisor to clients.
- Own implementation – define projects, execute tasks, complete deliverables, coordinate staffing, and monitor and report results.
- Develop and deliver training – manage post go-live support activity, including onboarding and ongoing support/guidance, transformation advice, and overall account portfolio management and oversight.
- Provide customizations as necessary.
- Build strong client relationships.
- Proactively manage account activities to identify and scope new opportunities, and promote overall customer satisfaction, product adoption, and renewals.
- BS degree with 3-5 years’ business related experience
- strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- technical acumen
- previous experience leading and maintaining client implementations for technology based solutions
- extensive knowledge and experience in portfolio management, project planning, product implementation and account maintenance
- proven, hands-on experience successfully delivering and implementing SaaS and/or enterprise software applications to large enterprise accounts
- direct experience consulting and working with external clients
- 10% travel
- SQL experience preferred
Sales Development Representative
Our Revenue Team is seeking an energetic and highly motivated Sales Development Representative with a passion for selling and interacting with prospective clients. The successful candidate will join the SDR team and play a major role further developing our business into new SMB areas. This role will be dedicated to one of our major business lines with great opportunity to grow. The person in this position will work on sparking new business opportunities to help exceed our revenue objectives through prospecting, engaging, qualifying, nurturing and converting new enterprise business leads.
- Learning and understanding our company and solutions. Become a product master of your domain.
- Source, develop and qualify a pipeline of new leads using our innovative stack of sales tools.
- Nurture leads via phone and e-mail, build a rapport and develop leads into new opportunities and revenue
- Leverage Salesforce to manage leads, deliverables, tasks and more
- Adhering to quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Participating in strategy meetings and think tanks
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales, sales development, or lead development
- Strong phone skills and interpersonal traits
- High energy, endurance, fast-paced personality
- Goal and performance oriented
- Passion for tech and software
- Proficient in software tools, CRM applications, sales processes
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is a temporary position that will be responsible for answering phones, email inquiries and resolving customer issues while providing excellent service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer inbound customer inquiries by phone
- Work with in-house systems and software development resources to gather information and conduct necessary research to satisfy customer’s request
- Resolve any and all problems that may arise by seeking to understand what the issue is and doing the necessary research to solve the issue calmly and respectfully for the customer; provide alternative solutions as appropriate
- Escalate unresolved problems to the Customer Service Manager for resolution
- Aid in maintaining accurate customer databases by entering all pertinent information in a timely manner
Minimum requirements and qualifications include:
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am – 6pm
- HS diploma or some college preferred
- 2-3 years customer service experience (preferably in a call center environment)
- Must be able to work in a structured, fast-paced and time critical environment
- Excellent skills in the following areas: problem solving, critical thinking, communication (verbal and written) and phone skills
- Computer-literate in databases, spreadsheets and word processing
- Proven ability to multi-task, listen and handle challenging situations
- Speak English fluently, clearly and ability to deliver verbal communications in a professional manner
Desired qualifications include:
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Outlook and all internet browsers
- Well versed in one of the following customer service software platforms: Desk.com