WorkStride prides itself on providing an environment where employees are inspired and motivated to be the best they can be. The company keeps employees engaged with meaningful work, diverse perspectives, continuous and ongoing communication, and an accessible leadership team that promotes entrepreneurship. WorkStride is an equal opportunity employer.
401(k) with company match
Free snacks and drinks
"I enjoy coming to work with a diverse team full of ideas on how to better our product. WorkStride is a place where everyone is encouraged to contribute and become an integral part of the company culture."
"Our product is doing extremely well in the market and we're hitting a critical business need for our customers. Culture is also very strong. We take our values seriously across the board and people truly enjoy working here."
"The CEO takes the culture seriously and wants the team to work hard but enjoy themselves. Transparency is high and leadership is honest. It's a great team of people - they're fun to work with."
"WorkStride is probably the most innovative company in the employee recognition and channel incentives industry today, and that creates a lot of positive energy and opportunity for growth."
Senior Account Executive
Headquartered in the heart of New York City on the 39th floor of the Empire State Building, WorkStride is a fast-growing reward solutions provider whose software and services help enterprise brands better reinforce positive behavior through strategic rewards and incentives.
Major companies turn to our partner incentives and loyalty programs to motivate more sales from their dealers, contractors, distributors, installers and more. Major enterprises and hospital networks turn to our employee recognition and engagement programs to drive collaboration and foster culture in their workplaces.
Our Revenue Team is seeking a talented Senior Account Executive who will play a major role further developing our growing business in key areas of pre-sale deal maturity as well as post-sale account management.
- Receive new business opportunities from our go-to-market channels
- Understand prospect challenges, goals, and complexities, and evangelizing WorkStride’s unique solutions
- Present WorkStride various solutions to drive interest and maturity in both new and existing accounts
- Demonstrate offerings uniquely to each brand, mapping their business needs to our solutions
- Document scope out needs and structure program elements in formal documentation such as proposals and SOWs
- Leverage Salesforce to manage leads, deliverables, tasks and more
- Participate in sales strategy and think tanks
You’re a great fit if you love to:
- Strategically map out a unique selling proposition and offering for each prospective account
- Solution sell into new and existing accounts, structuring and presenting often complex solutions to buying groups
- Leave the top-of-funnel prospecting to our lead generation functions in order to focus on sales nurturing strategy in the middle and bottom of the funnel
- Work with a supportive and collaborative Revenue team
The culture at WorkStride is an entrepreneurial one where individuals with creative ideas and the motivation to implement them can make a big impact. In this fast-growing environment, employees have flexibility and freedom to define their paths to success and take on projects that might be outside of a typical job description.
Some benefits to working at WorkStride include:
- Fast-growing innovative company
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package
- Matching 401k plan
- Flex Fridays and flexible vacation policy
- Ability to work remote from home
- Paid travel for prospect meeting and occasional meetings in NYC HQ
- Training and education to prepare for successful transition and continued achievement
- Great corporate culture, with a highly accessible executive team and regular company meetings to communicate goals and progress
WorkStride is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Customer Support Representative
New York, New York
The Customer Support team is responsible for providing a best-in-class service for end users who contact WorkStride for assistance. The Customer Support Representative is a critical role on that team, responsible for answering phones, email inquiries and resolving customer issues while ensuring a positive experience for the end-user. This is a contract/temp position that will provide additional support during our busy, high volume season.
Primary Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Answer inbound customer inquiries by phone and email
- Work with in-house systems and software development resources to gather information and conduct the necessary research to satisfy customer’s request
- Resolve any and all problems that may arise by seeking to understand what the issue is and doing the necessary follow-up to solve the issue calmly and respectfully for the customer
- Provide alternative solutions as appropriate
- Escalate unresolved problems to the Customer Support Manager for resolution
- Aid in maintaining accurate customer databases by entering all pertinent information in a timely manner in our customer service software (Zendesk)
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am – 6pm EST
- 1 year customer service experience, preferably in a call center or software environment
- Must be able to work in a structured and fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to multi-task, listen and handle challenging situations
- Computer-literate in databases, spreadsheets and word processing
- Excellent skills in the following areas: problem solving, critical thinking, communication (verbal and written)
- Speak English fluently, clearly and able to deliver verbal communications in a professional manner, especially over the phone
- HS diploma
Desired Requirements & Qualifications:
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Outlook and all internet browsers
- Experience with Zendesk
- Fluent in Spanish
- College degree
WorkStride is an Equal Opportunity Employer.