Do You Want…
- a chance to really get behind a mission and help people be the best they can be?
- the opportunity to do great work and be appreciated for it?
- to work with an amazing team of people who are smart, motivated, and love to get stuff done?
- to be passionate about what you do every day?
- to be happy at work?
If you have answered YES to all of these questions, then look no further: WorkStride is for YOU!
Our Culture Boasts:
- core values that inspire people to be the best they can be for themselves and the team
- managers that engage and motivate employees to do their best work
- meaningful work that allows each employee to make a big impact
- diverse perspectives that deliver positive business results
- continuous, ongoing communication up, down and across the organization
- an accessible leadership team that promotes an entrepreneurial spirit
By The Way, We Also Offer:
- a competitive compensation and benefits package
- flexible PTO policy and work arrangements
- FREE access to over 2,000 courses via our Udemy e-learning portal
- free snacks and drinks
- casual dress code
- a state-of-the-art gym located in the building
- cooking competitions, game nights, monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations, and more!
And, YES, We Practice What We Preach!
We use our WorkStride software platform for our very own recognition program. It is called The W because it is all about winning and, of course, all about WorkStride!
Join Our Team
WorkStride seeks a Back-End Software Developer with a passion for building leading products.
This role involves:
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, code powering the engine behind the new Incentives platform
- Building the “right solution” rather than the “easiest one”
- Working closely with a team of passionate engineers to challenge their assumptions, ideas and make everyone better around you
- Presenting your code in regularly held dev practices
Our Ideal Candidate
You are highly process-driven to methodically breaking down the challenges presented to you. You’re comfortable working with new technologies in general with a bias towards open source software first. You can balance between speed and agility to maintain long-term code quality. You understand “infrastructure as code” and are building a continuous integration/continuous delivery environment.
- Strong (3+ years of) back-end Java development and the corresponding stack (J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, open source libraries, etc.) in a SaaS model
- Proven success in building scalable software in a multi-tenanted environment using software engineering best practices (CDN, caching and VM optimization)
- Strong DB (Microsoft SQL Server) chops that include complex SQL query development and path optimizations
- Best practices approach with Views, Stored Procs and typed-datasets is critical
- Strong familiarity with creating and deploying Web Services using RESTful APIs (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience with SSO using SAML and OAuth
- Ability to understand the business imperatives and translate them to “big picture” architectural concepts
- Comfortable in a team environment or working independently
- Has kept up with the latest frameworks and trends in the Java ecosystem
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering phones, email inquiries and resolving customer issues while providing excellent service.
Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Answer inbound customer inquiries by phone
- Work with in-house systems and software development resources to gather information and conduct necessary research to satisfy customer’s request
- Resolve any and all problems that may arise by seeking to understand what the issue is and doing the necessary research to solve the issue calmly and respectfully for the customer; provide alternative solutions as appropriate
- Escalate unresolved problems to the Customer Service Manager for resolution
- Aid in maintaining accurate customer databases by entering all pertinent information in a timely manner
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am and 6pm
- HS diploma or some college preferred
- 2-3 years customer service experience (preferably in a call center environment)
- Must be able to work in a structured, fast-paced and time critical environment
- Excellent skills in the following areas: problem solving, critical thinking, communication (verbal and written) and phone skills
- Computer-literate in databases, spreadsheets and word processing
- Proven ability to multi-task, listen and handle challenging situations
- Speak English fluently and clearly, and able to deliver verbal communications in a professional manner
Desired Requirements & Qualifications:
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Outlook and all internet browsers
- Well versed in one of the following customer service software platforms: Desk.com
The Project Manager is a client-facing resource for enterprise-level accounts. The Senior Project Manager will assume responsibility for the technical, cost, and schedule commitments associated with one or more software implementation engagements for our growing WorkStride client base.
Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Own the client relationship – function as primary point of contact during implementation, and maintain position as trusted advisor to clients.
- Own implementation – define projects, execute tasks, complete deliverables, coordinate staffing, and monitor and report results.
- Develop and deliver training – manage post go-live support activity, including onboarding and ongoing support/guidance, transformation advice, and overall account portfolio management and oversight.
- Provide customizations as necessary.
- Build strong client relationships.
- Proactively manage account activities to identify and scope new opportunities, and promote overall customer satisfaction, product adoption, and renewals.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- BS degree with 3-5 years’ business related experience
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Technical acumen
- Previous experience leading and maintaining client implementations for technology based solutions
- Extensive knowledge and experience in portfolio management, project planning, product implementation and account maintenance
- Proven, hands-on experience successfully delivering and implementing SaaS and/or enterprise software applications to large enterprise accounts
- Direct experience consulting and working with external clients
- 10% travel
- SQL experience preferred