Do You Want…
- a chance to really get behind a mission and help people be the best they can be?
- the opportunity to do great work and be appreciated for it?
- to work with an amazing team of people who are smart, motivated, and love to get stuff done?
- to be passionate about what you do every day?
- to be happy at work?
If you have answered YES to all of these questions, then look no further: WorkStride is for you!
Our Culture Boasts:
- core values that inspire people to be the best they can be for themselves and the team
- managers that engage and motivate employees to do their best work
- meaningful work that allows each employee to make a big impact
- diverse perspectives that deliver positive business results
- continuous, ongoing communication up, down and across the organization
- an accessible leadership team that promotes an entrepreneurial spirit
WorkStride is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By The Way, We Also Offer:
- a competitive compensation and benefits package
- flexible PTO policy and work arrangements
- FREE access to over 2,000 courses via our Udemy e-learning portal
- free snacks and drinks
- casual dress code
- a state-of-the-art gym located in the building
- cooking competitions, game nights, monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations, and more!
Join Our Team
The Professional Services team deploys and manages the WorkStride platform for enterprise customers across a range of industries. Project Managers are at the heart of this team. They own the day-to-day relationship with our customers and are accountable for delivering a best in class experience. The Project Manager role encompasses project management, relationship management and strategic program design and they play a pivotal role in helping our organization scale as we continue to win in the market. Best of all, you’ll get to work at a company with a thriving start-up culture!
- Deliver best in class experience for your customers throughout their journey, including implementation and post-launch
- Deliver multiple concurrent projects and achieve target KPIs for customer happiness, quality, budget and timelines
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients and build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including client program leads, executives, and other influencers
- Lead design discussions with clients to understand business needs and translate into technical requirements
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for building and rolling out Channel Incentives or Recognition programs
- Serve as an internal advocate for the customer and manage cross-functional resources
- Contribute to strategic internal initiatives to help the Professional Services department scale
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience delivering software projects for enterprise clients
- Experience in consulting, professional services, customer success or related field
- Exceptional client management and communications skills
- Exceptional project management skills with proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed, up to 20%
- Experience consulting to clients in Sales or HR fields is a plus
- Experience with JIRA and Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
WorkStride provides a highly-competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) match, flexible PTO, free access to Udemy, and a casual dress code.
Senior Software Engineer
Do you have an interest in working on a SaaS product that is disrupting a $75 billion industry?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, diverse, start-up-like environment?
Do you code in jeans and a t-shirt, and enjoy Nerf battles, company-hosted nights out, and free snacks?
If you said yes to these, then look no further…this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
WorkStride develops a mobile-enabled, SaaS platform that allows companies to have a portal where their channel sales partners can share information, access training, and get rewarded for participating in sales promotions, lotteries, and contests. Our first-generation product is being used by 20 of the Fortune 500. Come help us as we rapidly grow our platform and customer base!
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be a creative thought leader with passion for building leading products that will serve our recognition and incentives-based clients. Our offices are located in the iconic Empire State Building, but we will consider remote candidates.
You will work with a smart, talented, passionate team of engineers and be responsible for:
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, code powering the engine behind the new sales incentives platform
- Using skill and creativity to create the “right solution” rather than the “easiest one” for our enterprise clients
- Assisting with the troubleshooting of production support issues
- Presenting your code in regularly-held dev practices
- BA/BS in Computer Science (or related field) 3+ years back-end Java development and the corresponding stack (J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, open source libraries, etc.) in a SaaS model
- Proven success in building scalable software in a multi-tenanted environment using software engineering best practices (CDN, caching and VM optimization)
- Strong DB (Microsoft SQL Server) chops that include complex SQL query development and path optimizations
- Best practices approach with Views, Stored Procs and typed-datasets is critical
- Strong familiarity with creating and deploying Web Services using RESTful APIs (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience with SSO using SAML and OAuth
- Ability to understand the business imperatives and translate them to “big picture” architectural concepts
- Comfortable in a team environment or working independently
- Has kept up with the latest frameworks and trends in the Java ecosystem
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once