WorkStride prides itself on providing an environment where employees are inspired and motivated to be the best they can be. The company keeps employees engaged with meaningful work, diverse perspectives, continuous and ongoing communication, and an accessible leadership team that promotes entrepreneurship. WorkStride is an equal opportunity employer.
401(k) with company match
Free snacks and drinks
"I enjoy coming to work with a diverse team full of ideas on how to better our product. WorkStride is a place where everyone is encouraged to contribute and become an integral part of the company culture."
"Our product is doing extremely well in the market and we're hitting a critical business need for our customers. Culture is also very strong. We take our values seriously across the board and people truly enjoy working here."
"The CEO takes the culture seriously and wants the team to work hard but enjoy themselves. Transparency is high and leadership is honest. It's a great team of people - they're fun to work with."
"WorkStride is probably the most innovative company in the employee recognition and channel incentives industry today, and that creates a lot of positive energy and opportunity for growth."
Senior Account Executive
Headquartered in the heart of New York City on the 39th floor of the Empire State Building, WorkStride is a fast-growing reward solutions provider whose software and services help enterprise brands better reinforce positive behavior through strategic rewards and incentives.
Major companies turn to our partner incentives and loyalty programs to motivate more sales from their dealers, contractors, distributors, installers and more. Major enterprises and hospital networks turn to our employee recognition and engagement programs to drive collaboration and foster culture in their workplaces.
Our Revenue Team is seeking a talented Senior Account Executive who will play a major role further developing our growing business in key areas of pre-sale deal maturity as well as post-sale account management.
- Receive new business opportunities from our go-to-market channels
- Understand prospect challenges, goals, and complexities, and evangelizing WorkStride’s unique solutions
- Present WorkStride various solutions to drive interest and maturity in both new and existing accounts
- Demonstrate offerings uniquely to each brand, mapping their business needs to our solutions
- Document scope out needs and structure program elements in formal documentation such as proposals and SOWs
- Leverage Salesforce to manage leads, deliverables, tasks and more
- Participate in sales strategy and think tanks
You’re a great fit if you love to:
- Strategically map out a unique selling proposition and offering for each prospective account
- Solution sell into new and existing accounts, structuring and presenting often complex solutions to buying groups
- Leave the top-of-funnel prospecting to our lead generation functions in order to focus on sales nurturing strategy in the middle and bottom of the funnel
- Work with a supportive and collaborative Revenue team
The culture at WorkStride is an entrepreneurial one where individuals with creative ideas and the motivation to implement them can make a big impact. In this fast-growing environment, employees have flexibility and freedom to define their paths to success and take on projects that might be outside of a typical job description.
Some benefits to working at WorkStride include:
- Fast-growing innovative company
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package
- Matching 401k plan
- Flex Fridays and flexible vacation policy
- Ability to work remote from home
- Paid travel for prospect meeting and occasional meetings in NYC HQ
- Training and education to prepare for successful transition and continued achievement
- Great corporate culture, with a highly accessible executive team and regular company meetings to communicate goals and progress
WorkStride is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
New York, New York
The Professional Services team deploys and manages the WorkStride platform for enterprise customers across a range of industries. Engagement Managers are at the heart of this team. They own the day-to-day relationship with our customers and are accountable for delivering a best in class experience. The Engagement Manager role encompasses project management, relationship management and strategic program design, and they play a pivotal role in helping our organization scale as we continue to win in the market. Best of all, you’ll get to work at a company with a thriving start-up culture!
- Deliver best in class experience for your customers throughout their journey, including implementation and post-launch
- Deliver multiple concurrent projects and achieve target KPIs for customer happiness, quality, budget and timelines
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients and build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including client program leads, executives, and other influencers
- Lead design discussions with clients to understand business needs and translate into technical requirements
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for building and rolling out Channel Incentives or Recognition programs
- Serve as an internal advocate for the customer and manage cross-functional resources
- Contribute to strategic internal initiatives to help the Professional Services department scale
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience delivering software projects for enterprise clients
- Experience in consulting, professional services, customer success or related field
- Exceptional client management and communications skills
- Exceptional project management skills with proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed, up to 20%
- Experience consulting to clients in Sales or HR fields is a plus
- Experience with JIRA and Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
WorkStride provides a highly-competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) match, flexible PTO, free access to Udemy, and a casual dress code.
WorkStride is an Equal Opportunity Employer.