WorkStride is a fast-growing company in the employee incentive and recognition industry. Our software platform is an enterprise-wide recognition, rewards, and incentive solution that makes it easy to highlight good deeds, compensate great work, and share authentic stories that reinforce a common direction. We are headquartered in New York City’s Empire State Building, and we are owned by The Riverside Company, a global private equity firm.
The culture at WorkStride is an entrepreneurial one where individuals with creative ideas and the motivation to implement them can make a big impact. In this fast-growing environment, employees have the freedom to define their roles and take on projects that might be outside of a typical job description.
Some benefits to working at WorkStride include:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Summer Fridays and flexible vacation policy
- Empire State Building location, convenient to all public transportation, with beautiful views from the 39th floor
- State of the art gym on-site
- Free snacks and drinks
- Casual dress code
- Cooking competitions, game nights, and monthly birthday/anniversary parties
- Great corporate culture, with a highly accessible executive team and regular company meetings to communicate goals and progress
Join Our Team
WorkStride is embarking on building a new SaaS platform to serve its incentives-based clients and for that we are seeking a Back-End Software Developer with a passion for building leading products.
This role involves:
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, code powering the engine behind the new Incentives platform
- Building the “right solution” rather than the “easiest one”
- Working closely with a team of passionate engineers to challenge their assumptions, ideas and make everyone better around you
- Presenting your code in regularly held dev practices
Our Ideal Candidate
You are highly process-driven to methodically breaking down the challenges presented to you. You’re comfortable working with new technologies in general with a bias towards open source software first. You can balance between speed and agility to maintain long-term code quality. You understand “infrastructure as code” and are building a continuous integration/continuous delivery environment.
- Strong (3+ years of) back-end Java development and the corresponding stack (J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, open source libraries, etc.) in a SaaS model
- Proven success in building scalable software in a multi-tenanted environment using software engineering best practices (CDN, caching and VM optimization)
- Strong DB (Microsoft SQL Server) chops that include complex SQL query development and path optimizations
- Best practices approach with Views, Stored Procs and typed-datasets is critical
- Strong familiarity with creating and deploying Web Services using RESTful APIs (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience with SSO using SAML and OAuth
- Ability to understand the business imperatives and translate them to “big picture” architectural concepts
- Comfortable in a team environment or working independently
- Has kept up with the latest frameworks and trends in the Java ecosystem
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once
Senior Sales Executive
Our Senior Sales Executives are responsible for identifying potential business opportunities within their territories, understanding customer’s business challenges when it comes to their channel, then delivering a solution to the customer around the WorkStride Incentives platform.
- Bachelors degree; advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of direct B2B sales experience calling on Fortune 1000 companies
- Background of business development and prospecting
- Career sales success through prospecting and growing revenue in large accounts
- Large volume sales experience ($250k plus per sale)
- Experience with broad range of sales cycles (three to six to twelve months)
- History of career stability
- Experience selling software, products to the Channel Sales / Marketing arms of large organizations
Looking for a talented sales individual to join our growing WorkStride Incentives team. WorkStride Incentives is a platform that channel marketers use to help improve the productivity of their channel, and ‘behavior shift’ sales efforts of the front-facing sales force so that their goals are aligned to the goals of your organization. The product has more than 10 Fortune 500 customers already, plus another 25+ medium to large sized organizations.
You will prospect in your territory for the right opportunities, while also receiving marketing and inside sales leads to follow up on.
Sales Development Representative
Located in the heart of New York City on the 39th floor of the Empire State Building, WorkStride is a fast-growing B2B technology company that solutions to revolutionize large businesses, inside and out. We are proud to say that many large companies turn to our employee recognition, rewards and incentives solutions to better engage their employees and better sell their products to customers.
Our Revenue Team is seeking a talented Sales Development Representative which will play a major role further developing our business into new areas. The role will be dedicated to one of our major business lines with great opportunity to grow. The person in this position will work on sparking new business opportunities to help exceed our revenue objectives through prospecting, engaging, qualifying, nurturing and converting new enterprise business leads.
- Learning and understanding our company and solutions. Become a product master of your domain
- Sourcing, developing and qualifying a pipeline of new leads using our innovative stack of sales tools
- Nurturing leads, building rapport and developing leads into new opportunities
- Leveraging Salesforce to manage leads, deliverables, tasks and more
- Engaging and qualifying new prospects.
- Participating in strategy meetings and think tanks