Do You Want…
- a chance to really get behind a mission and help people be the best they can be?
- the opportunity to do great work and be appreciated for it?
- to work with an amazing team of people who are smart, motivated, and love to get stuff done?
- to be passionate about what you do every day?
- to be happy at work?
If you have answered YES to all of these questions, then look no further: WorkStride is for YOU!
Our Culture Boasts:
- core values that inspire people to be the best they can be for themselves and the team
- managers that engage and motivate employees to do their best work
- meaningful work that allows each employee to make a big impact
- diverse perspectives that deliver positive business results
- continuous, ongoing communication up, down and across the organization
- an accessible leadership team that promotes an entrepreneurial spirit
WorkStride is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By The Way, We Also Offer:
- a competitive compensation and benefits package
- flexible PTO policy and work arrangements
- FREE access to over 2,000 courses via our Udemy e-learning portal
- free snacks and drinks
- casual dress code
- a state-of-the-art gym located in the building
- cooking competitions, game nights, monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations, and more!
Join Our Team
Senior AngularJS Developer
As a Senior AngularJS Developer you will own the front-end architecture of our motivation platform. You will have thoughtful, well-informed opinions on how to structure AngularJS controllers and views, how to design a configurable interface that can scale and support variations for our many Enterprise customers across multiple industries, and how to mentor and lead a team of four talented developers.
You appreciate the delicate balance of building the most elegant solution possible given time constraints and the needs of the business. Sometimes “the craft” wins, sometimes the shortcut wins, and you are comfortable with that.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced but highly collaborative environment where the team thrives on everyone’s contributions. We are creative together, we are pragmatic together, we work hard together, and we celebrate together.
- CSS, animations, sprites, minimization
- Cross-browser support
- Mobile/responsive design
- Building a product that is deployed to Enterprise customers, preferrably via SaaS
- Prior team lead or manager experience
- Java, SQL, Unix/Linux experience
- Experience with eCommerce, Learning Management Systems, or Salesforce
- Foosball, Xbox One
Senior Software Engineer
WorkStride is seeking a Senior Software Engineer that is a thought leader and also has the passion for building leading products that will serve our incentives-based clients.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, code powering the engine behind the new Incentives platform
- Building the “right solution” rather than the “easiest one”
- Working closely with a team of passionate engineers with the ability to challenge their assumptions and ideas, while making everyone around you great
- Presenting your code in regularly held dev practices
Our Ideal Candidate
You are highly process-driven to methodically breaking down the challenges presented to you. You’re comfortable working with new technologies in general with a bias towards open source software first. You can balance between speed and agility to maintain long-term code quality. You understand “infrastructure as code” and are building a continuous integration/continuous delivery environment.
- Strong (3+ years of) back-end Java development and the corresponding stack (J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, open source libraries, etc.) in a SaaS model
- Proven success in building scalable software in a multi-tenanted environment using software engineering best practices (CDN, caching and VM optimization)
- Strong DB (Microsoft SQL Server) chops that include complex SQL query development and path optimizations
- Best practices approach with Views, Stored Procs and typed-datasets is critical
- Strong familiarity with creating and deploying Web Services using RESTful APIs (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience with SSO using SAML and OAuth
- Ability to understand the business imperatives and translate them to “big picture” architectural concepts
- Comfortable in a team environment or working independently
- Has kept up with the latest frameworks and trends in the Java ecosystem
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for answering phones, email inquiries and resolving customer issues while providing excellent service.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Answer inbound customer inquiries by phone
- Work with in-house systems and software development resources to gather information and conduct necessary research to satisfy customer’s request
- Resolve any and all problems that may arise by seeking to understand what the issue is and doing the necessary research to solve the issue calmly and respectfully for the customer; Provide alternative solutions as appropriate
- Escalate unresolved problems to the Customer Service Manager for resolution
- Aid in maintaining accurate customer databases by entering all pertinent information in a timely manner
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-6pm
- HS diploma or some college preferred
- 1 year customer service experience a plus (preferably in a call center environment but not required)
- Must be able to work in a structured, fast-paced and time critical environment
- Excellent skills in the following areas: problem solving, critical thinking, communication (verbal and written) and phone skills
- Computer-literate in databases, spreadsheets and word processing
- Proven ability to multi-task, listen and handle challenging situations
- Speak English fluently, clearly and ability to deliver verbal communications in a professional manner
Desired Requirements & Qualifications
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Outlook and all internet browsers
- Well versed in the following customer service software platform: Desk.com