Do You Want…
- a chance to really get behind a mission and help people be the best they can be?
- the opportunity to do great work and be appreciated for it?
- to work with an amazing team of people who are smart, motivated, and love to get stuff done?
- to be passionate about what you do every day?
- to be happy at work?
If you have answered YES to all of these questions, then look no further: WorkStride is for you!
Our Culture Boasts:
- core values that inspire people to be the best they can be for themselves and the team
- managers that engage and motivate employees to do their best work
- meaningful work that allows each employee to make a big impact
- diverse perspectives that deliver positive business results
- continuous, ongoing communication up, down and across the organization
- an accessible leadership team that promotes an entrepreneurial spirit
WorkStride is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By The Way, We Also Offer:
- a competitive compensation and benefits package
- flexible PTO policy and work arrangements
- FREE access to over 2,000 courses via our Udemy e-learning portal
- free snacks and drinks
- casual dress code
- a state-of-the-art gym located in the building
- cooking competitions, game nights, monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations, and more!
Join Our Team
The Professional Services team deploys and manages the WorkStride platform for enterprise customers across a range of industries. Project Managers are at the heart of this team. They own the day-to-day relationship with our customers and are accountable for delivering a best in class experience. The Project Manager role encompasses project management, relationship management and strategic program design and they play a pivotal role in helping our organization scale as we continue to win in the market. Best of all, you’ll get to work at a company with a thriving start-up culture!
- Deliver best in class experience for your customers throughout their journey, including implementation and post-launch
- Deliver multiple concurrent projects and achieve target KPIs for customer happiness, quality, budget and timelines
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients and build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including client program leads, executives, and other influencers
- Lead design discussions with clients to understand business needs and translate into technical requirements
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for building and rolling out Channel Incentives or Recognition programs
- Serve as an internal advocate for the customer and manage cross-functional resources
- Contribute to strategic internal initiatives to help the Professional Services department scale
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience delivering software projects for enterprise clients
- Experience in consulting, professional services, customer success or related field
- Exceptional client management and communications skills
- Exceptional project management skills with proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed, up to 20%
- Experience consulting to clients in Sales or HR fields is a plus
- Experience with JIRA and Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
WorkStride provides a highly-competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) match, flexible PTO, free access to Udemy, and a casual dress code.
At WorkStride data is key; it is critical to our operations and growth. In this contract Data Analyst role you will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and distributing data using a mixture of priority software and industry leading data solutions. Our ideal candidate will be excited by big data challenges, and enjoy using new technologies to solve any data problems. You will join an extremely passionate team who share a common interest in using complex, unstructured data to answer real world questions. Our technologies and data power insights and engagement for all our rapidly growing enterprise client base.
- Work closely with teams to become a source data expert
- Ability to merge and transform large data sets
- Evaluate data files for potential problems
- Run validation metrics on specific datasets
- Run ad hoc analyses to answer specific day to day questions
- Help develop and maintain high quality, easy to maintain recurring dashboards and reports
- Troubleshoot existing reports and eliminate data discrepancies
- Work with the dev team to implement testing strategies to ensure consistency between data collection sources, data warehouse database, analytics and reports
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years’ business related experience as a Data Analyst
- Experience reporting on large and complex data sets
- Strong with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Proactive problem solving ability
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge in finance or accounting
- Experience with SQL
- Experience maintaining BI tool (Sisense, Qlik, Looker, Tableau)
- Experience configuring ETL tools (Informatica, Trifacta)
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field preferred but not required
Senior Software Engineer
Do you have an interest in working on a SaaS product that is disrupting a $75 billion industry?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, diverse, start-up-like environment?
Do you code in jeans and a t-shirt, and enjoy Nerf battles, company-hosted nights out, and free snacks?
If you said yes to these, then look no further…this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
WorkStride develops a mobile-enabled, SaaS platform that allows companies to have a portal where their channel sales partners can share information, access training, and get rewarded for participating in sales promotions, lotteries, and contests. Our first-generation product is being used by 20 of the Fortune 500. Come help us as we rapidly grow our platform and customer base!
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be a creative thought leader with passion for building leading products that will serve our recognition and incentives-based clients. Our offices are located in the iconic Empire State Building, but we will consider remote candidates.
You will work with a smart, talented, passionate team of engineers and be responsible for:
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, code powering the engine behind the new sales incentives platform
- Using skill and creativity to create the “right solution” rather than the “easiest one” for our enterprise clients
- Assisting with the troubleshooting of production support issues
- Presenting your code in regularly-held dev practices
- BA/BS in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years back-end Java development and the corresponding stack (J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, open source libraries, etc.) in a SaaS model
- Proven success in building scalable software in a multi-tenanted environment using software engineering best practices (CDN, caching and VM optimization)
- Strong DB (Microsoft SQL Server) chops that include complex SQL query development and path optimizations
- Best practices approach with Views, Stored Procs and typed-datasets is critical
- Strong familiarity with creating and deploying Web Services using RESTful APIs (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience with SSO using SAML and OAuth
- Ability to understand the business imperatives and translate them to “big picture” architectural concepts
- Comfortable in a team environment or working independently
- Has kept up with the latest frameworks and trends in the Java ecosystem
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once