A Note From WorkStride on COVID-19 to Our Customers, Partners, and Friends
First and foremost, we hope this post finds you and your family safe and well.
There is much going on across the globe and with that comes a lot of uncertainty, but we at WorkStride want you to know that one thing is certain for us… we are here to support you and your programs to ensure continued success. Our employees, our partners, our community and you, our customers, remain of the utmost importance to us. As with all companies, we continue to monitor the turn of events and we will communicate any and all updates to you as we have them. We also thought it was important for you to know how WorkStride is responding and what we are doing to ensure you, our customers, do not have any interruption in service.
Protecting Our Health
1) As with many companies, we are following the recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local governments.
2) We have taken precautionary measure to protect the health of our community and do our part to reduce the spread of the virus, including:
- Implemented work from home policies for all our employees
- Ceased all business travel
- Provided employees with ongoing guidance and resources regarding responsible hygiene and work from home best practices.
Ensure we Support Our Customers
1) All software and service operations are continuing as normal. WorkStride is fully functional and equipped to work remotely, including virtual meetings, communications, and secure remote access.
2) We are not expecting any disruption or slow-down on software or services offered. This includes our Customer Support team, who is equipped to take phone calls and emails from home.
3) We are actively checking in with our partners who manage gift card fulfillment. As of now, we are not expecting any impact or delays to the timeline for gift cards to be sent out.
We have written an article about how to leverage one of our features (message creator) to manage communications to your audience (see here). If you have questions about whether this feature is enabled for your program or how to leverage, please reach out to your respective EM for more details.
Our Engagement Managers, along with the rest of WorkStride, are here to support. If you have questions, would like to make any changes or utilize certain features in response to what’s going on externally, or would simply like someone to talk to, we’re here for you.
As we have told our employees, we will get through this together and be stronger for it. We continue to keep our lines of communication open across our organization and that extends to you as well.
Thank you for your loyalty and stay safe and well.