WorkStride is registered in the United States. Our headquarters is located at 350 5th Avenue, Suite 3920, New York, NY 10118. You can contact us during regular business hours at (212) 689-1200.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this privacy notice in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
The pages on this website can be accessed without disclosing any of your personal data. However, if you choose to submit your information via any of our forms (including requesting a demo or downloading an asset), the processing of such personal data, including your name, email address, job title, company name, or program need, will always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with any state- or country-specific data protection regulations applicable to you and to WorkStride. We will never share or sell your personal information with any third parties. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The following information may be collected via a form submission:
- Job title and company
- Contact information, including email address and/or phone number
- Information specific to surveys, calculators, or special offers
What we do with your personal data:
- Maintain internal records that will never be shared with a third party
- If you opted in on your form submission, we will periodically send promotional emails to the email address provided by you. The content in these emails will include product updates, event or survey notifications, download confirmations, and other information we think you may find interesting based on your previous activity on WorkStride.com.
- On all of our forms, we offer you the opportunity to opt-in to receiving periodic marketing materials from us. If you do not check the box, we will assume your information was shared for one-time use.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving marketing emails from WorkStride, an unsubscribe link is located at the bottom of all communications from us. You can also contact us via email at PRIVACY@WORKSTRIDE.COM or by calling (212) 689-1200 if you wish to remove all of your personal information from our database.