WorkStride is registered in the United States. Our headquarters is located at 350 5th Avenue, Suite 3920, New York, NY 10118. You can contact us during regular business hours at (212) 689-1200.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this privacy notice in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
The pages on this website can be accessed without disclosing any of your personal data. However, if you choose to submit your information via any of our forms (including requesting a demo or downloading an asset), the processing of such personal data, including your name, email address, job title, company name, or program need, will always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with any state- or country-specific data protection regulations applicable to you and to WorkStride. We will never share or sell your personal information with any third parties. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The following information may be collected via a form submission:
- Job title and company
- Contact information, including email address and/or phone number
- Information specific to surveys, calculators, or special offers
What we do with your personal data:
- Maintain internal records that will never be shared with a third party
- If you opted in on your form submission, we will periodically send promotional emails to the email address provided by you. The content in these emails will include product updates, event or survey notifications, download confirmations, and other information we think you may find interesting based on your previous activity on WorkStride.com.
- On all of our forms, we offer you the opportunity to opt-in to receiving periodic marketing materials from us. If you do not check the box, we will assume your information was shared for one-time use.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving marketing emails from WorkStride, an unsubscribe link is located at the bottom of all communications from us. You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (212) 689-1200, extension 1215, if you wish to remove all of your personal information from our database.
Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on WorkStride’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WorkStride’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WorkStride at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on WorkStride’s web site are provided “as is”. WorkStride makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, WorkStride does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall WorkStride or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WorkStride’s Internet site, even if WorkStride or a WorkStride authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on WorkStride’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WorkStride does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. WorkStride may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. WorkStride does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
WorkStride has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WorkStride of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to WorkStride’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.